Have you ever been to a party or hosted a get together where by the end of the night everyone’s drinks were mixed up? I definitely have! Here’s my solution: craft up these cute little chalkboard stir sticks that also are drink markers. The stir sticks are really easy to make and you only need a few inexpensive supplies. So go ahead and make a pitcher of pomegranate blackberry fizz and have your girlfriends over!
Supplies (to make 10 stir sticks):
- 1 sheet of black adhesive duct tape paper (available at Michael’s and Jo-Anns)
- 1 sheet of black construction paper or card stock
- 1.5” circle punch (available at Michael’s and Jo-Anns, this size has so many uses!)
- 10 wooden stir sticks (I used skinny popsicle sticks)
- Double stick tape or glue
- Chalkboard marker or chalk
Don’t forget to check out Sarah’s Blog, Sarah Hearts, where you can find more DIYs and Designs!